Discover the multicultural side of Cape Town and interact with the locals. From District Six where forced removals changed the lives of many people, to informal settlements where traditional healers and shebeens add to the rich culture of township life.
- District Six, District Six Museum (closed on Sundays)
- Langa (oldest formal township)
- Community school / crèche
- Walking Tour
- Shebeen (option to taste traditional beer)
- Meet township entrepreneurs
- Charismatic church service (Sunday)
Depart: 08h00 – 09h00 | Return: + – 12h30
Depart: 13h15 – 14h15 | Return: + – 17h30
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
Rate includes: Registered tour guide, transport in air-conditioned vehicle, and entrance fees to mentioned visits.