Just two hours from Cape Town, you can now experience, for the first time in over a century, the return of Africa’s largest wild animals to this region. Set in a big green oasis in the arid Karoo, you can see lion, cheetah, rhino, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, kudu, bontebok, springbok and other antelope large and small, along with soaring eagles and numerous species of birds.
One Day Safari (daily departure)
- Travel via the wine region & Klein Karoo
- Fruit growing region of Ceres
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- 2 hour game drive in open air 4×4
- Lunch under trees in the open-air or in the boma style restaurant
- Relax around the pool in summer or at the fireplace in winter
- Return to Cape Town via Huguenot Tunnel.
Depart: 06h00 – 07h00; Return: +-18h00
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
Rate includes: Welcome drinks, game drive & lunch.
Rate excludes: Drinks
Prices for Day and Overnight Tours from Cape Town