Travel along the spectacular coastline of the Peninsula through charming historical villages. Visit the mythical meeting place of two great oceans and experience the “Fairest Cape of all”.
- Clifton & Camps BayTwelve Apostles
- Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
- Chapmans Peak Drive (if open)
- Ostrich viewing (drive by)
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Cape of Good Hope
- Penguin Colony (optional; Entrance fees: R152 for international, R76 for SADC citizens and R39 for RSA residents)
- Simons Town
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Depart: 08h00 – 09h00
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
Includes: Entrance fees, registered tour guide in air-conditioned vehicle.
Excludes: Lunch and fee to optional visits.Prices for Day and Overnight Tours from Cape Town