Gauteng is the smallest province in South Africa, accounting for only 1.5% of the land area. Nevertheless, it is highly urbanised, containing the major highways and the country’s largest city, Johannesburg, its administrative capital, Pretoria and the historical Soweto.
We have combined the most popular attractions in the province in a day tour – if you only have one day to see it all, this is the tour for you.
- Union Buildings in Pretoria
- Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg
- Mandela House & Vilakazi Street in Soweto
We point out:
- Church Square & Voortrekker Monument in Pretoria
- Sandton & Johannesburg CBD
- Hector Pietersen Memorial in Soweto
- Soccer City